What information do we collect online?
Web Site Usage: We collect information automatically from visitors as they arrive at blog.cerberusnetworks.co.uk. This information includes: IP addresses, Internet service providers, referring Web sites, Web browser and Operating System types, the pages accessed on the site and the time of each request. This information is used in the continued development and improvement of this site, and does not include any personal information.
- Personal Information: Cerberus Networks Limited does not collect any personal information about you when you visit.blog.cerberusnetworks.co.uk, unless you provide this information voluntarily. Any personal information collected on this site, which may include your name, e-mail, postal address or phone number, is done so specifically when it is required.
- Information via E-mail: E-mails, including resumes, sent to Cerberus Networks Limited may contain personal or other information. This information is provided on a voluntary basis. Unless otherwise specified, this information is used for contact purposes.
- Information from Third Parties: We may occasionally receive personal information from third parties in order to facilitate the delivery of products or business communications.
- Surveys: Cerberus Networks Limited conducts online surveys for our site visitors and our partners. These surveys are conducted on a voluntary basis. Information gathered during these surveys is used internally for product and site enhancements.
How do we use this information?
Cerberus Networks Limited does not sell or rent any customer or visitor information to other companies. We use the information we collect online in the following ways:
- To respond to requests, orders or comments when information is provided directly via e-mail or an online form. Information may be provided to third parties in order to fulfill orders or to provide services on behalf of Cerberus Networks Limited. Cerberus Networks Limited will only provide necessary information to these companies. These companies are not permitted to use or distribute this information for any purpose other than to provide the services. Cerberus Networks Limited makes reasonable efforts to ensure that these third parties adhere to this policy.
- For product and support improvement. Information collected online, including survey and Web usage information is used in the continual development of our products and support.
- To customize Web pages with information relevant to you, especially in the NetWATCH Managed Services Centre, where information is displayed based on your partner type and level.
- To maintain e-mail lists in order to inform interested parties about our company, products and other information. These lists consist of e-mail addresses that were provided on a voluntary basis. Recipients may opt-out of these mailings by following the unsubscribe instructions within an e-mail. We do not sell, rent or distribute e-mail lists to other parties.
We also use Google Analytics Advertiser Features to optimize our business. Advertiser features include:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
By enabling these Google Analytics Display features, we are required to notify our visitors by disclosing the use of these features and that we and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to gather data about your activities on our Site. Among other uses, this allows us to contact you if you begin to fill out our check-out form but abandon it before completion with an email reminding you to complete your order. The “Remarketing” feature allows us to reach people who previously visited our Site, and match the right audience with the right advertising message.
We abide by Facebook’s Data Use Restrictions.
- Any ad data collected, received or derived from our Facebook ad (“Facebook advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on our behalf, such as our service provider. We are responsible for ensuring that our service providers protect any Facebook advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit our use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including re-targeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of our Facebook advertising campaigns.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device.
- We do not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetisation related service.
Opt Out of Communications
At any time, you may choose to “opt out” of receiving communications from Cerberus Networks Limited, including marketing material, direct mail and product updates. To opt out of these communications, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Policies
Sites that are accessible through blog.cerberusnetworks.co.uk may be governed by their own privacy policies that differ from those expressed in this statement. The practices of these third parties are not governed by the policies of Cerberus Networks Limited. We encourage you to review and understand the policies of these organizations before providing any personal information.
Use of Public Forums
Information provided in discussion forums, may be displayed publicly. Cerberus Networks Limited is not responsible for the use of this information by others who may view it.
Changes to this Policy
Cerberus Networks Limited may occasionally modify or amend this policy. When we do, we will post the current policy on this page. Changes to this policy will not affect our use of previously provided information.
Acceptance of this Policy
By using Cerberus Networks Limited’s Web site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions contained in this policy, please do not use this Web site.
If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your relationship with Cerberus Networks Limited, please contact: E-mail: email@example.com.