Welcome to Cerberus Networks.
You are here because your neighbour is organising a group scheme to upgrade your broadband to Gigabit-capable Fibre on Demand. This is a custom build of the Openreach network to your premises and requires an onsite survey to determine the installation charges.
Your neighbour has already agreed to pay the survey fee and you are not committing to going ahead with anything unless you agree to the installation charges following the onsite survey and once any voucher has been issued to you. Although you are not obliged to go ahead with anything at this point, we still need to submit a broadband order to Openreach. This means we need to take all the same details from you as if you were ordering a service. This includes a direct debit for rental charges once any service is live. We will not take any payments from you using the direct debit until your fibre service is installed.
The order process will take approximately 10 minutes, during which you will need the following information:
- Your full address and postcode for the installation
- Your company registration details if you are ordering as a business
- Your billing details if different to the installation address
- Your bank details to set up a direct debit
- Your NetCONNECT credentials if you are already a Cerberus client